Re: Updating schema.org web pages re: RDFa lite 1.1 and JSON-LD support

From: Dan Brickley <danbri@google.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2013 17:01:33 +0000
To: Wes Turner <wes.turner@gmail.com>
Cc: "public-vocabs@w3.org" <public-vocabs@w3.org>
On 2 December 2013 16:52, Wes Turner <wes.turner@gmail.com> wrote:
> It may be helpful to:
>
> * update references to forthcoming RDFa support which now exists
>   * http://schema.org/docs/faq.html#14
>   * http://schema.org/docs/gs.html
> * feature prominent code examples on the very first index.html page of
> http://schema.org
>   * add RDFa 1.1 lite versions of the getting started examples
>   * add JSON-LD versions of the getting started examples
>   * add Turtle versions of the getting started examples

Thanks. There are a few JSON-LD examples already. It is reasonable to
expect RDFa at some point in the not-too-distant future. I don't
believe any of the search engines do much with Turtle currently, but I
do think it might have value at least in a fairly expert community
here, for drafting proposals and discussing designs in a
human-friendly machine notation.

Dan