webschema-ISSUE-24 (Action antagonym vs antonym): Schema.org using antagonym instead of antonym? [Feedback on Schema.org]

From: Web Schemas TF Issue Tracker <sysbot+tracker@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2013 19:29:53 +0000
To: public-vocabs@w3.org
webschema-ISSUE-24 (Action antagonym vs antonym): Schema.org using antagonym instead of antonym? [Feedback on Schema.org]

http://www.w3.org/2011/webschema/track/issues/24

Raised by: Dan Brickley
On product: Feedback on Schema.org

Raised by Dan Scott in http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-vocabs/2013Aug/0120.html

"I noticed the use of the word "antagonym" popped up frequently to describe the relationship to another action that causes the reverse result. e.g: http://schema.org/AcceptAction says the related action RejectAction is "The antagonym of AcceptAction."
However, an antagonym is a single word that has meanings that contradict
each other. ... I believe "antonym" was likely the intended term"