Re: LocalBusinessDepartment proposal for schema.org.

One possible solution is to have a property for "parent organization" -
this avoids any specificity as to the relationship but does establish
the basics. There are numerous types of parent/child relationships in
organizations, including very complex ones in government and
corporations. It will not be possible to name them all, and in many
cases the exact relationship is not commonly known.

kc

--
Karen Coyle
kcoyle@kcoyle.net http://kcoyle.net