Re: POIs, Places, GeoSemWeb

Hello,

About a year ago a discussion began within OGC about Moving Features.
See https://portal.opengeospatial.org/files/?artifact_id=51623

It does not cover precisely the use cases and goal I had in mind when
writing the May 2011 (and advocating for non-fixed POI in the many
meetings leading up to that) memo, however, it is relevant to Elf's point.

The first meeting of the Moving Features Standards Working Group was in
March 2013. More info and charter here:
http://www.opengeospatial.org/projects/groups/movfeatswg

Regards,

Christine