Tracing Hieritage

From: Alex Milowski <alex@milowski.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2013 13:26:08 -0700
To: "public-vocabs@w3.org" <public-vocabs@w3.org>
I'm curious as to where specific classes or properties have come from.  I
was looking at:

   http://www.schema.org/NutritionInformation

which is traceable to the 'nutrition' property of 'Recipe' and so the
'Recipe' class came from where?

That is, I'm trying to understand those classes and properties there were
adapted from other existing vocabularies versus those that are "newly"
created.

--
--Alex Milowski
considered."