Re: Proposal: Looking inside tables

In my mind, I was sort of flipping things around...and telling a parser
that the set of attributes are my own, or borrowed from Schema.org

I was thinking along the lines of an "attribute set" being dictated by the
vocab=

So, in my example, the "category", "class", and "rowstype" attributes are
assumed from Schema.org ... where each would be assumed to mean
schema.org/category , schema.org/class , schema.org/rowstype  without
having to fully express each one.  I was thinking having the vocab= would
mean that all the attributes expressed inside the <table> tag would be
coming from whatever was on the right side of the = equals sign.

But as Dan pointed out....that is probably not a winning design.

On Wed, Aug 14, 2013 at 12:39 PM, Stéphane Corlosquet <scorlosquet@gmail.com