Re: Proposal: Looking inside tables

From: Thad Guidry <thadguidry@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2013 10:17:52 -0500
To: Omar Benjelloun (عمر بنجلون) <benjello@google.com>
Cc: "public-vocabs@w3.org" <public-vocabs@w3.org>, Ramanathan Guha <guha@google.com>, Dan Brickley <danbri@google.com>
Quick feedback Omar and others,

I would rather see "typeof" be renamed to "rowstypeof" or simply "rowstype"
to truly indicate that all the rows themselves have the implied type and
not the Table Set type or class.  This way we can reserve the Table
"typeof" for higher kinded types, classes, and categories if need be ?

My thinking and expression would look something like this :

cooler ideas also embedding the use of  http://schema.org/Class :

http://schema.org/">

Thoughts ?

--