Re: What to do if a Place fits more than one type?

From: Thad Guidry <thadguidry@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2013 09:29:13 -0500
To: Craig Fryer <craigfryer@japaneselifestyle.com.au>
Cc: "public-vocabs@w3.org" <public-vocabs@w3.org>
You can embed multiple itemtype's within the itemscope.

Section 2b here http://schema.org/docs/gs.html covers it, but I really do
not like the way that section is so subtle about it.  (Dan, we should
improve the docs there.)

--
-Thad
Thad on Freebase.com <http://www.freebase.com/view/en/thad_guidry>