Re: Ease of adoption

Laura,

Not *exactly* what you describe, but closely related: Have you seen the
prototype "Cloudshelf" semantic e-reader that Eric Freese presented at
SemTechBiz in June?  It most directly addressed the second of your three
missing things. However, its functions included automated markup and
user-added markup, as well as connection between the marked up content and
knowledge sources such as Wikipedia. A step in the right direction, I think?

Best,
Amanda Vizedom