Re: New proposal: health & medical extensions to schema.org

From: Marc Twagirumukiza <marc.twagirumukiza@agfa.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2013 17:58:39 +0200
To: public-vocabs@w3.org
Cc: danbri@danbri.org
Dear Colleagues,
Although it has been clearly stated that our goal is not to replace the
comprehensive medical ontologies, there some useful properties and classes
missing  in MedicalEntity hierarchy and concepts.
I would like to contribute in extending the MedicalEntity ontology, by
adding some of the properties and classes related to the MedicalProcedure
(like encounter, medicalVisits, etc) and Data reporting (linking to
Clinical document or Report).
Can anyone update me how to access the Schema.org proposals space?

Kind Regards,

Marc Twagirumukiza | Agfa HealthCare
Senior Clinical Researcher | HE/Advanced Clinical Applications Research
T  +32 3444 8188 | M  +32 499 713 300

http://www.agfahealthcare.com
http://blog.agfahealthcare.com
Click on link to read important disclaimer:
http://www.agfahealthcare.com/maildisclaimer