Re: more schema

From: Dan Scott <dan@coffeecode.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2013 08:47:18 -0700
To: paoladimaio10@googlemail.com
Cc: Jason Ronallo <jronallo@gmail.com>, W3C Web Schemas Task Force <public-vocabs@w3.org>
Hi Paola:

On Mon, Apr 08, 2013 at 06:24:24PM +0530, Paola Di Maio wrote:
> Have been hearing on and off bout schema.org but its the first time that I
> come close to doing something with/about it - an opportunity to catch up
> with what's going on in this space for me
>
> <snip>
>
> Dan Scott, good luck with your talk look forward to materials about your
> talk

I've posted my presentation slides, with speaker notes, at
http://coffeecode.net/archives/264-Structured-data-making-metadata-matter-for-machines.html

Also, a recording of the presentation should be available from
http://eg2013.evergreen-ils.org/live/ in the next week or two; the
conference had volunteers notetakers posting to that page so you can get
a good feel for it from those for now.

I'm pretty happy with how things went; the room was filled beyond
capacity, nobody left the room during the talk, and I don't think I made
too many mistakes or omissions, so there should be another 50+ informed
people interested in supporting, implementing, and/or extending
schema.org and linked data after last week :)

Dan Scott