Re: schema.org 1.0a revision: LRMI, Datasets, Audience, Technical Publishing vocabulary and more.

Thanks, Phil. That makes it clearer. Perhaps the definition could
include the term "derivative"?

I ask because in the schema-bibExtend group [1] we are talking about a
class called "collection" [2] which is a common concept in library and
archival data. Collection does imply the whole/part. This suggests that
isPartOf would need to be promoted to CreativeWork or even Thing.

kc

[1] http://www.w3.org/community/schemabibex/wiki/Main_Page
[2] http://www.w3.org/community/schemabibex/wiki/Collection

--