Re: Move isPartOf to CreativeWork from WebPage?

On Fri, Sep 28, 2012 at 3:05 PM, Joshua Marks <jmarks@curriki.org> wrote:

> Dan wrote:
>
> "there might be a case to raise it even up to 'Thing'"

I've heard that people have parts that are hands, and that wheels can be
part of cars. Performances come in acts, which are considered parts as well.

The usual sense of parthood is not restricted to collections. However, we
often say that a more specific kind of parthood - membership applies only
to them.

-Alan