proposal to add factChecker and copyEditor to NewsArticle

From: John Bachir <john@ganxy.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2012 21:00:20 -0400
To: public-vocabs@w3.org
The typical roles in producing a journalistic work are: writer, editor,
fact-checker, copy-editor.

*Thing > CreativeWork > Article > NewsArticle* has these properties of type
Person:

accountablePerson
author
contributor
copyrightHolder
creator ("the same as the Author property for CreativeWork" -- I don't know
what that means)
editor
provider

All of these are from CreativeWork.

I propose that NewsArticle, or maybe Article for one or both, add the
following two properties of type Person:

factChecker
copyEditor

Before I put together a more detailed proposal on the wiki, I'm looking for
some initial feedback from this group.

Thanks,
John