Re: new Rest service in RDF extraction from RDFaLite annotations

Matthias, does this allow HTTP content negotiation for output format, or
does it require a URI parameter? (It looks like not due to the note
about all Content-Type headers being text/plain)

What are the advantages over:
http://www.w3.org/2012/pyRdfa/

Barry