Re: Breaking news: GoodRelations now fully integrated with schema.org!

From: Jocelyn Fournier <jocelyn.fournier@googlemail.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2012 12:14:00 +0100
To: public-vocabs@w3.org
CC: danbri@google.com, bobsc@charter.net
Hi,

Same question, I've just tried to implement some of the GoodRelations
markup, but nothing is display in the snippets and the markup seems to
be ok :

http://www.google.com/webmasters/tools/richsnippets?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.wiktik.com%2Fmode-beaute-sante%2Fsoins%2Foffre-speciale-sport-370984&html=

Any idea ?

Thanks,