Re: Breaking news: GoodRelations now fully integrated with schema.org!

From: Dan Brickley <danbri@danbri.org>
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2012 00:32:31 +0000
To: Robert Schroeder <bobsc@charter.net>
Cc: "public-vocabs@w3.org" <public-vocabs@w3.org>
On 9 November 2012 00:27, Robert Schroeder <bobsc@charter.net> wrote:
> Are the Product examples going to be updated(showing how to markup the new
> properties)?
> http://schema.org/Product

Yes, we'll gradually be improving the documentation in various places.
Martin has a lot of materials to update, too, in addition to the
basics that we host directly at schema.org.

> Has the Structured Data Testing Tool been updated?
> http://www.google.com/webmasters/tools/richsnippets

Yes, it was updated before we pushed the new site. However it also
seems that recent versions of that tool are more relaxed about
unexpected markup. Previously it tended to emit alarming warnings when
it found markup it didn't fully anticipate. I think this is an
improvement.

cheers,