From: Christopher Bright [mailto:cbright6062@hotmail.com]
Sent: 06 November 2012 18:37
To: public-vocabs@w3.org
Subject: Question concerning Audio Books

Hello, I am writing to ask if any of the current schemas support things such as audio books?

I am not sure if audio books count under the claim of Books, Music Recordings, etc, or if they are in need of their own, currently non-existing schema.

Any help on the matter would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Christopher Bright