Re: Schema for legal judgements?

Plus, the idea that a legal decision is a "Creative Work" is just kinda weird.

Legal decisions are part of a larger body of "The Law" generally, and
I would think that there would be value in finding a way to
schema-tize the whole of it- from Consitutions to Contracts, from
Regulations to corporate by-laws to Church canons.

Sounds like a project.