Re: webschema-ISSUE-13 (Describing Real Estate): Schema.org should document how best to describe Real Estate [Feedback on Schema.org]

Not disagreeing with that, i was just stating the different terms that
might need to go in there, not specifically stating that they only would
belong to real estate in general.

--

*   Jesse Friedman***

   President