Re: webschema-ISSUE-13 (Describing Real Estate): Schema.org should document how best to describe Real Estate [Feedback on Schema.org]

From: Thad Guidry <thadguidry@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2012 11:59:40 -0500
To: public-vocabs@w3.org
On Thu, May 24, 2012 at 11:33 AM, Adam Wood <adam.michael.wood@gmail.com>wrote:

> My first thought was that a Time Share would be (as Jesse Friedman
> suggested) a type of Offer (a way to sell something), while the Real Estate
> itself would be a type of ProductOrService (a thing that can be sold,
> rented, let out, etc). So you would Offer that House on the Beach via Time
> Share.

So... in your thinking... we probably want or need an Offer Type property
under http://schema.org/Offer

to account for TimeShare | ForSale | Rental, etc ?

If YES, then we would additionally need another property called "price
measurement" or "priceRate" to note that:

--
-Thad
http://www.freebase.com/view/en/thad_guidry