Re: New proposal: health & medical extensions to schema.org

relevantSpecialtyMedicalSpecialty<http://schemaorg-medicalext.appspot.com/MedicalSpecialty>If
applicable, a medical specialty in which this term is relevant.

For the above  MedicalEntity<http://schemaorg-medicalext.appspot.com/MedicalEntity>
,
I would advise replacing "term" with "entity".  A potential snafu there.

--
-Thad
http://www.freebase.com/view/en/thad_guidry