Re: Naming Schema properties (Was: On using qualified names for properties)

On 14 May 2012 10:50, Егор Антонов <elderos@yandex-team.ru> wrote:
> I don't see any sense to include full class hierarchy in path.
> It proposed something like this:

> the short form is transformed into type + property name [...]

This is one of those topics where there is no obvious right answer,
only tradeoffs.

Can we agree to disagree here, and accept that for the purpose of
interchange and standards schema.org uses 'http://schema.org/' +
propertyname, following the conventions of RDFa Lite and other W3C
specs? Internally in various systems we are free to record all kinds
of extra information, including one or more type(s) associated with
the property occurrence.

cheers,

Dan