pets, kidneys, mythological figures, helping kids...

From: jean delahousse KC <jean.delahousse@knowledgeconsult.com>
Date: Fri, 4 May 2012 16:31:42 +0200
To: public-vocabs@w3.org
Hello,

I'd like to collect each others advices, best practices or suggestions on
the following annotation cases.
The object of this "survey" is to get a better understanding of what we
understand  and how we use "person"  and "product" classes and, if we can,
publish a best practice note.

- To describe Bo, Obama dog ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bo_(dog) ) which
class would you use ?
- To describe Zeus  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zeus  which class would
you use ?
- To describe this pet on sale which class would you use ?
http://www.buymypet.com.au/Dogs/34-CHIHUAHUA-14-POMERANIAN-PUPPIES-P3724.aspx

- To describe on The Organ Procurement and Transplantation Network a kidney
available for transplantation which class would you use ?
http://optn.transplant.hrsa.gov/organDatasource/about.asp?display=Liver
- To describe the service provided by a local association to help kids
after school for their home work, based on seniors community involvement (I
could not find any real example of web page, but I am sure it exists or
should exist)

Thanks for your participation to this "survey".

Jean Delahousse
*KnowledgeConsult, Directeur Associé*
blog >contenus >données >sémantique <http://jean-delahousse.net> -
twitter.com/jdelahousse