Schema.org for glossary, controled vocabulary, thesaurus... publication - which class to use ?

From: jean delahousse KC <jean.delahousse@knowledgeconsult.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2012 10:22:06 +0100
To: public-vocabs@w3.org
Hello,

What class of object would you use to publish a glossary (controlled
vocabulary, thesaurus...) with an name and a definition for each
term/concept ? I think the concept identification (uri, labels, few
attributes...) should be under Intangible as the List, but today under
Intangible I don't really have a class to describe  concept (with SKOS
attributes for example).
The text definition of the concept could be classified as
creativework/article if it is a text giving a description of the concept
under a specific point of view.

Thanks for your advices.

Jean Delahousse

Directeur Associť, *KnowledgeConsult  *http://knowledgeconsult.com
jean.delahousse@knowledgeconsult.com  +33 (0)6-01-22-48-55 skype:
jean.delahousse  * *twitter.com/jdelahousse