Re: espn/google sports vocabs, first pass and questions

From: Thad Guidry <thadguidry@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 23:07:28 -0500
To: public-vocabs@w3.org
OH, and one more thing that I really really really want folks to try to get
some more examples and run through them with the current proposal:

A.) Non-Olympic Sports

Does anyone have a really good list out there somewhere ?

1. Bowling

2. Cue sports (Billards, Snooker, Carom)

3. Dance ?  (Ballroom, Salsa, etc) Major Dance competitions even worldwide,
where will they fit in if not under Sports ?

4. Animal Sports (Dog racing, Horse racing, Elephant polo, Bull fighting)

5. ???

B.) Also there are several formats (or forms) of each type of SportsMatch
sometimes. For e.g. in Cricket, you have

1. T20
2. one-day international
3. and the test format.

So there's a need for SportsMatch "format" property I would say as well,
for sub-classifying SportsMatch(es)

--
-Thad
http://www.freebase.com/view/en/thad_guidry