Re: Comment versus UserComments

This all sounds great, I like the idea of a text property.

Quick question though - will the articleBody & reviewBody attributes be removed/deprecated?

As this would require changes to The NYT implementation and the IPTC rNews schema.org documentation, I suggest that we not remove/deprecate these properties.

All the best,

Evan
--
Evan Sandhaus