Re: Comment versus UserComments

From: Stéphane Corlosquet <scorlosquet@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2012 11:29:35 -0500
To: Dan Brickley <danbri@danbri.org>
Cc: Daniel Dulitz <daniel@google.com>, Thad Guidry <thadguidry@gmail.com>, "public-vocabs@w3.org" <public-vocabs@w3.org>
On Thu, Mar 8, 2012 at 10:28 AM, Dan Brickley <danbri@danbri.org> wrote:

> On 8 Mar 2012, at 16:22, Daniel Dulitz <daniel@google.com> wrote:
>
> I like text also. Sounds we're very close to agreement.
>
> Likewise x2. Unless someone can think of a showstopping reason why not,
> I'll update the wiki proposal and proceed with this design...

+1 for text. generic enough to capture all the variants. I wonder if other
types like Article and Review should be aligned to use that generic
property, that can be dealt with later.

I also think this new property should be of type 'text' and not Thing, as
I'm not sure Thing can just be a blurb of text.

Steph.