Le Point french magazine : first microdata / schema.org annotated web pages

From: jean delahousse <delahousse.jean@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2012 16:56:32 +0100
To: public-vocabs@w3.org
Hello,

I am happy to announce french magazine Le Point starts to publish its web
site with schema.org annotations.

Page: http://www.lepoint.fr/palmares/grandes-ecoles/escp-europe.php
Rich Snippets testing tool result :
http://www.google.com/webmasters/tools/richsnippets?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.lepoint.fr%2Fpalmares%2Fgrandes-ecoles%2Fescp-europe.php&view=

We should go on enriching articles, videos, events... pages in the next
weeks. We will carefully follow the SEO impact as it is the main motivation
for this work.

All your comments and remarks are welcomed.

PS : the breadcrumb is not conform to schema.org specification, but it is
the only way I found to be used by google Rich Snippets testing tool

Cheers
Jean

+33 6 01 22 48 55, delahousse.jean@gmail.com, skype: jean.delahousse
@jdelahousse, http://jean-delahousse.info