Re: proposal for update to http://schema.org/VideoObject

From: Thad Guidry <thadguidry@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2012 16:30:04 -0600
To: "public-vocabs@w3.org" <public-vocabs@w3.org>
Trevor,

I do not think you mean true "container formats" ?

Apple HLS is not a container format.  It's a "media streaming protocol"
that is implemented in software or hardware.

Container Formats
Encoding Formats
Media Streaming Protocols that might push or pull Container Formats

Perhaps rename it to "streamingFormat" or to limit it even more use
"streamingProtocol" ??

--
-Thad
http://www.freebase.com/view/en/thad_guidry