Re: Schema.org property cardinality and use of plural (WAS Re: SoftwareApplication proposal for schema.org)

From: Phil Barker <phil.barker@hw.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2012 21:28:32 +0000
To: public-vocabs@w3.org
On 01/03/12 18:06, Dan Brickley wrote:
> OK, I've written up a first cut of a proposal to create new singular
> property names:
>
> http://www.w3.org/wiki/WebSchemas/Singularity

I think you've missed
alumniOf     EducationalOrganization     An educational organizations
that the person is an alumni of.
(property of Person)

In itself it's a pretty persuasive example of why it's better to stick
to singular

Phil

--
Ubuntu: not so much an operating system as a learning opportunity.