Re: Schema.org property cardinality and use of plural (WAS Re: SoftwareApplication proposal for schema.org)

On Thu, Mar 1, 2012 at 1:06 PM, Dan Brickley <danbri@danbri.org> wrote:

> OK, I've written up a first cut of a proposal to create new singular
> property names:
>
> http://www.w3.org/wiki/WebSchemas/Singularity

Some of these properties actually make sense to be kept plural. I've
highlighted many of the them in the wiki with some rationale, but I might
have missed some more. I've strikelined them for now while they are being
reviewed. we can remove them once they've been approved as being correct
the way they are (plural).

Steph.