Re: MedicalCode

From: Dan Brickley <danbri@danbri.org>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2012 09:48:33 +0200
To: Renato Iannella <renato@iannella.it>
Cc: public-vocabs@w3.org, Aaron Brown <abbrown@google.com>
On 28 June 2012 02:09, Renato Iannella <renato@iannella.it> wrote:

> On 27 Jun 2012, at 17:22, Dan Brickley wrote:
>
>> If used with RDFa Lite, the equivalent notation would
>> be to use an 'about' attribute, btw. Does this approach help?
>
> Yes, use of itemid is a good approach too.
> Perhaps add some guidance to this effect in the description for "code".

Yes, we'll do that. Meanwhile St├ęphane Corlosquet kindly reminded me
that the RDFa Lite equivalent attribute is now "resource", rather than
"about". My brain is too used to RDF/XML and the earlier RDFa 1.0
design so I got that wrong. I'll post RDFa Lite versions of the
examples once we've double-checked them.

cheers,