Re: Author Markup

From: Dan Brickley <danbri@danbri.org>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2012 15:57:10 +0200
To: Justin Krutz <justin@usa-gs.com>
Cc: public-vocabs@w3.org
Hi Justin,

On 25 June 2012 22:52, Justin Krutz <justin@usa-gs.com> wrote:

> Posting on Google’s Webmaster Central forums hasn’t gotten any
> encountered a similar problem.

Hi Justin,

I'm sorry that Google's forums didn't work out for your question, but
this really isn't the right place to ask questions about the detailed
behaviour of Google's search products. The focus here is on the
underlying vocabularies that are shared by various such services. If
you pass me a link to your Webmaster Central posts I'd be happy to
bounce those around a bit elsewhere (G+ etc.) but for future it's best
to avoid getting too much into product support topics...

cheers,

Dan