Re: webschema-ISSUE-13 (Describing Real Estate): Schema.org should document how best to describe Real Estate [Feedback on Schema.org]

From: Dan Brickley <danbri@danbri.org>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2012 18:04:04 +0200
To: Hakan KIRKAN <jump2top@gmail.com>
Cc: "public-vocabs@w3.org" <public-vocabs@w3.org>
On 20 June 2012 06:50, Hakan KIRKAN <jump2top@gmail.com> wrote:
> I have been in real estate development for a long time.
> I would like to give you some feedback.
>
> The following fields can be added
> Price Changes
> HOA fees
> Pet Restrictions

Thanks. Your feedback (and all others mentioning the issue code
webschema-ISSUE-13 ) is linked from
http://www.w3.org/2011/webschema/track/issues/13

We are currently figuring out the details of adding much of the Good
Relations spec to schema.org; see
http://www.w3.org/wiki/WebSchemas/GoodRelations

Once this is done, we'll look back at some of these more
domain-specific vocabularies. Adding GR first will give us the basic
building blocks for many useful extensions...

cheers,