Re: (most likely) Version 1.0 of LRMI specification - proposed for inclusion with Schema.org

On 14 Jun 2012, at 12:53, Martin Hepp <martin.hepp@ebusiness-unibw.org> wrote:

> Good ;-) GoodRelations is agnostic of the description of object, happening, or abstract ("Product or Service") on which the offer promises to grant some rights.
>
> I personally think that it must be very easy to define patterns for using GoodRelations in schema.org related to LRMI descriptions of content.

Ok, let's try to do this for at least one simple example.

While courses are relevant, we don't yet have LRMI stretched to cover those.

How about a textbook; Gilbert Strang's 'Linear Algebra and its Applications'.

Eg see http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/0155510053

What can GR tell us about this as a product / creativework? What can LRMI tell us?

I am sure there are richer scenarios to explore but let's get a 'textbook example' working for schema 1.0.

Martin/Greg - can you each work on half of this example?

Dan