From: Aaron Bradley <aaranged@yahoo.com<mailto:aaranged@yahoo.com>>
Date: Wednesday, June 13, 2012 1:58 PM
To: Martin Hepp <martin.hepp@ebusiness-unibw.org<mailto:martin.hepp@ebusiness-unibw.org>>, Greg Grossmeier <greg@creativecommons.org<mailto:greg@creativecommons.org>>, Dan Brickley <danbri@danbri.org<mailto:danbri@danbri.org>>
Cc: "public-vocabs@w3.org<mailto:public-vocabs@w3.org>" <public-vocabs@w3.org<mailto:public-vocabs@w3.org>>, Peter Pinch <pdpinch@mit.edu<mailto:pdpinch@mit.edu>>
Subject: Re: (most likely) Version 1.0 of LRMI specification - proposed for inclusion with Schema.org

Couldn't agree more Martin.  While I haven't had time to address the LRMI proposal fully, I have been doing some course modeling that is not yet complete.

It would be useful to bring in some other course vendors - both free (e.g. http://ocw.mit.edu/index.htm) and commercial (e.g. http://www.newsu.org/) to get their input.  I will reach out but would welcome input from anyone on this or the LRMI list that falls into this category.