Re: Vocabularies for Technical Publishing

Another couple of questions, apologies if they're naive:

1. Could you please give an example of using a reference for the currentProduct.

The spec [1] has:

2. What about Operating System, for products that run on various different OSs?

[1] http://www.w3.org/wiki/images/b/bb/Schema.org_TechArticle_v2.5.pdf

- Josh