Re: accessibility vocab

From: Greg Grossmeier <greg@creativecommons.org>
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2012 21:14:55 -0400
To: Liddy Nevile <liddy@sunriseresearch.org>
Cc: Peter Pinch <pdpinch@MIT.EDU>, "<public-vocabs@w3.org>" <public-vocabs@w3.org>
<quote name="Liddy Nevile" date="2012-07-03" time="07:59:58 +1000">
> I have seen this too but cannot discover who they are - any ideas?

Sorry for the late response, I was out on vacation (backpacking, so no
connectivity) all last week.

And, sorry if it seemed like I was being secretive by not responding!

Martin Quiazon at Benetech will be convening a working group to ensure
that Schema.org includes vocabulary for accessibility purposes. I'll be
helping them where I can vis a vis Schema.org inclusion (in other words:
I'm not an accessibility expert, so I won't be helping with the drafting
side of things).

Hope that helps clarify things!

Greg

--
Greg Grossmeier
Education Technology & Policy Coordinator