Re: Audience proposal [and LRMI, and http://schema.org/Audience]

I wonder if it is useful to offer that when we made the 'audience'
term for DCMI we found that we needed to know the audience but we also
thought of a mediator i.e. if the target audience was 3 year olds but
with the help of an adult who would print the page for the three year
old to colour in with pencils, there was the child as the audience and
the adult as the mediator.

Liddy