how to model content in a document?

From: Leyla Jael García Castro <leyla.jael.garcia@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2012 17:21:29 +0100
To: public-vocabs@w3.org
Hi all,

I am modelling the structure and content of document. I am using DoCO (
http://purl.org/spar/doco<http://www.essepuntato.it/lode/http://purl.org/spar/doco>)
for the structure, i.e. Section, Paragraph, etc.
Now I need to model the actual content in a paragraph, meaning the text in
it. Here an example:

<myDocumentURI> pattern:contains [ a doco:Section
; pattern:contains [ a doco:Paragraph
 ; -content property- "This is the text in the paragraph." ] ] .

What would be the best approach to do that? bibo:content (
http://bibliontology.com/) is deprecated so I do not want to use that one;
the recommendation there is to use rdf:value, that would be an alternative.
sioc:content is another alternative. It could also be c4o:hasContent (
http://purl.org/spar/c4o). I guess there are also other alternatives out
there.

Which one would be the best alternative? Any suggestions?

Thanks so much,

LJ