Re: accessibility vocab

From: Peter Pinch <pdpinch@MIT.EDU>
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2012 14:09:09 +0000
To: Liddy Nevile <liddy@sunriseresearch.org>
CC: "<public-vocabs@w3.org>" <public-vocabs@w3.org>
According to Greg Grossmeir at Creative Commons, there is a group working on accessibility for schema.org<http://schema.org>:

On Jun 15, 2012, at 7:06 PM, Greg Grossmeier wrote:

That is in the works. There are actual
accessibility experts working on a draft proposal for Schema.org<http://Schema.org/> and I
am in conversation with them.

Greg

--
Greg Grossmeier
Education Technology & Policy Coordinator

On Jun 29, 2012, at 7:14 PM, Liddy Nevile wrote:

I cannot see discussion of terms for accessibility purposes - I mean characteristics of resources that are of concern especially to people with disabilities such as that this is an image but it is an image of text so I will not be able to see or read it without a transcript.

If I am wrong, please point me to such a discussion.

Liddy