Re: Vocabulary Usage on Web Pages - Analysis Results

Dan

Point taken for "archaic" better than "obsolete".
Obsolete would mean it is not used any more, which is not the case
obviously.

In fact, we lack for URIs the good old thesaurus "USE" / "UF" distinction.
We have it for labels in SKOS (prefLabel, altLabel), but not for URIs.

A niche for some small-but-useful-mapping-vocabulary ...

Bernard

--
*Bernard Vatant
*

*Mondeca**          **                   *
3 cité Nollez 75018 Paris, France
www.mondeca.com
Follow us on Twitter : @mondecanews <http://twitter.com/#%21/mondecanews>