Re: webschema-ISSUE-13 (Describing Real Estate): Schema.org should document how best to describe Real Estate [Feedback on Schema.org]

From: Jesse Friedman <cobbsfriedman@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2012 14:56:06 -0500
To: Web Schemas TF WG <public-vocabs@w3.org>
Here are a few examples of listings. They contain schema.org info on them
as well and I am using the residence as the product being offered currently:

http://www.diggsy.com/FL/Jupiter/133-Quayside-Drive-Jupiter-FL-33477/R3188581/
http://www.diggsy.com/FL/Jupiter/155-Commodore-Drive-Jupiter-FL-33477/R3226264/
http://www.diggsy.com/FL/Jupiter/317-Old-Jupiter-Beach-Road-Jupiter-FL-33477/R3177370/

--