Re: Real Estate sites using Product and Offer?

Hi Dan,

I was wondering if you could do us all a favor and way in on this
issue? A lot of us that have real estate listing sites are looking at
some of the big players like Trula.com, and noticing that they are
marking up their property listings and products, where the rental home
or apartment is the product being offered.

Do you think you could speak to the validity of this method, and
perhaps confirm or deny whether this is the type of situation the
Product and Offer types could include?

As opposed to the Residence itemtype for example, which doesn't allow
of to specify a price?

Thanks, all of us really appreciate any input on the matter.