any interest in sport vocabularies?

From: Paul Kelly <paul@xmlteam.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2012 13:55:40 -0500
To: public-vocabs@w3.org
Hi, just an introductory note and a question or two....

I am the Chair of the IPTC's Sports Content Working Party. We developed the SportsML xml standard for sports data:

We're broadening the mandate of our group to cover sports-related semantic standards, not just the xml. SportsML already has a rich list of properties that have been filtered for rationality and internationalization so I think our group could make a contribution to any sports vocabulary standard.

Any interest here in developing terms for sports? I've already been in touch with Chris Jason:

I'd like to hear from any who has an interest and might wish to participate.

Paul Kelly
Director, Software Development, XML Team Solutions Corp.
Chair, Sports Content Working Party, IPTC