Re: Syntax for itemprop breadcrumb

From: Dan Brickley <danbri@danbri.org>
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2012 18:36:01 +0100
To: Aaron Bradley <aaranged@yahoo.com>
Cc: Jason Douglas <jasondouglas@google.com>, Gregg Kellogg <gregg@kellogg-assoc.com>, John Panzer <jpanzer@google.com>, Jeni Tennison <jeni@jenitennison.com>, public-vocabs <public-vocabs@w3.org>, Tim van Oostrom <tim@depulz.nl>
On 19 December 2011 18:00, Aaron Bradley <aaranged@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Thanks everyone for weighing in on this (and sorry for the double post - a blank message seems to have been delivered rather than this one).
[...]

Thanks Aaron and everyone for raising this and for the productive
discussion. I have opened and summarised the issue in our tracker
(which doubtless has been robotically emailing the list as I type).

Issue:  https://www.w3.org/2011/webschema/track/issues/10 (taking
conclusions from this mail...)
Action: (on me to bring this to the schema team esp. re fixing
examples), https://www.w3.org/2011/webschema/track/actions/3

I think there might be a bit more investigation to do on whether
consumers are expecting links, plain text, hypertext, ... so I've made
a note to do that too.

cheers,

Dan