Re: Comics Schema Update and Open Questions

I like this extension idea.  As much as I'd like to have comics.org's IDs take over the comics world, it's better to allow many and let users sort out what's most useful.  There are already quite a few sites using comics.org issue IDs so we've already got a foothold anyway :-)

thanks,
-henry