Web forums

From: Vladimir Panteleev <thecybershadow@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2012 04:04:17 +0200
To: public-vocabs@w3.org
Hello Public-vocabs,

  What would be the best way to annotate web forums and discussion
  boards?

  I've noticed that Google is already displaying some information for
  web forums, such as date, number of posts and distinct authors.
  Sometimes I see this information for my forum as well - however,
  Google doesn't understand threads with multiple pages, and displays
  incorrect information for them. Perhaps there should be a standard
  way to provide this information?

--
Best regards,
 Vladimir                          mailto:thecybershadow@gmail.com