Re: Describing several video in the same page

On 13 February 2012 12:11, jean delahousse <delahousse.jean@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I try to describe several video in a same html page, but does not get a
> proper results from rich snippets testing tool.
>
> It works fine with a single video
> : http://www.google.com/webmasters/tools/richsnippets?url=http%3A%2F%2Fjean.delahousse.free.fr%2Fexemple-multi-video-page-V2.html&view=
> but results with 2 video is the following
>  : http://jean.delahousse.free.fr/exemple-multi-video-page-V1.html  with an
> error message "This page does not contain authorship or rich snippet
> markup." and an empty preview
>
> Does someone has an answer to this point ?

>From a purely schema.org point of view, there should be nothing wrong
with having multiple entities described in a page. Schema.org itself
doesn't make those kinds of distinctions, it merely provides
descriptive vocabulary for products like Rich Snippets. From a quick
look the markup seems OK to me, but I am not super-familiar with the
Snippets system or its expectations. Does Adrian's itemid suggestion
help?

Dan